Are you dreaming about having a website
Do you have something to say to the world, a point of view to present. Do you need to promote your business, reach out to your community, connect with like minded people. Do you?
We work, we play, we live our lives in this incredible digital age of interconnectedness and instant access. Most everything we do is tied to it in one way or another. For anyone trying to reach or build an audience, locally or across the globe, there is absolutely no better way to make those connections than by having your own online web presence.
My mission at Windy Hill Developers is simple. I want to help you reach all those lives in an interesting, engaging, and infectious way that will build your brand and attract website visitors.
So are you ready? Let me help you connect to this vast, globally wired community of Internet citizens, many of whom are out there right now searching for someone, someone just like you.
New Website Development
- You get the Genesis Framework plus a Premium StudioPress child theme of your choice (included free) – purchased separately any one of these would cost between $99.95 and $ 129.99 USD.
- Browse all available Premium Child Themes
- or we can use a theme you have already chosen and purchased.
- Website styling – colors, fonts, layout
- Content integration – your text, images, company logos, etc.
- Installation of WordPress Plugins. I will help you pick appropriate ones.
- Add and configure a website backup on a schedule.
- Install website security.
- Install your new website on your Web Hosting platform.
- Install your SSL certificate.
Not all of these may apply in your particular case, and there may be other services you would like but do not see – please ask.
Existing Website Modification and Customization
Sometimes a purchased theme does not look or function quite the way you would like out-of-the-box. Sometimes the “feel” of your website has become old and outdated and you are looking to modernize. Sometimes you need to have extra capabilities, e-commerce, email campaigns, or perhaps visitor memberships. That’s where customization comes into play. Customization can be as simple as adding a new plugin, or something more advanced, for example creating an entirely new page structure and custom backend user interface. The last is brought about by creating a “Custom Page Template” and, in general, the products I use are called Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) and Custom Post Type UI.
I also offer to do integrations of 3rd party services like Zapier, Pipedrive, getResponce, MailChimp, Intercom, Paypal, Stripe, Calendly, and others.